Here are a few shots of our recently installed Solar Power System on the roof of Washington Elementary in Berkeley, California.
Some details about this Solar project:
- It's a 480 solar panel - Sharp
- Angle of the panels: 5 degrees
- 103kw Photovoltaic (PV) system
- Eliminates 158,243 lbs of CO2 emissions in the first year
- Produces/saves 142,925 kWh of electricity in the first year
- Inverter Satcon
- Project was completed in 8 weeks
SOLAR POWER NOW for Schools Going Solar. That's being SMART SOLAR TOGETHER.
Check out this 3-minute video on the process, progress and completion of the project.